Dog Toys for a modern home.
Oh what fun it is to play with this beautifully designed treat dispensing toy! Introducing The Odin by UP DOG TOYS. A modern, modular, interactive treat dispensing puzzle toy designed to stimulate your dog and encourage extended play. Keep your dog busy and happy while they toss and roll The Odin to get the treats out!
Simply add treats or kibble through the integrated flaps on top or bottom and gently roll to show your dog how to get the treats to fall out. The holes on the side will dispense the treats gradually. They will catch on in no time and feel a huge sense of accomplishment when they reward themselves for a game well played!
1% of all UP DOG TOY’S purchases go toward saving animals at Emerald City Pet Rescue.
Durable, rubber like material helps prevent hardwood floors and fragile furniture from scratching.
This is not a chew toy. Always supervise your dog while playing. Chewing or ripping at the toy will reduce the toys longevity.
TIPS on how to use The Odin:
- Start with small treats or kibble that will fall out easily from the small holes on the sides of the toy so your dog is quickly rewarded for playing
- Show them how it works by rolling it around and picking it up and dropping gently, having treats fall out in front of them
- As they get better at it, upgrade to larger treats to increase difficulty
- Take it away if they start gnawing or ripping at the toy and show them again to just roll or drop
- Attach 2 or more toys together to change the way The Odin rolls and bounces to have your dog play with it differently
- 3.6in x 3.3in x 3x8in
- Made of TPR (Non-toxic, BPA free, latex free)
- Rinse with soapy water or use top rack of dish washer